my new alfawise 3200 projector accepts bluetooth

bshep_wp

Prominent
Jan 28, 2018
my new alfawise 3200 projector accepts bluetooth, but hdmi from the amazon fire tv nor bluetooth will connect to my yamaha receiver! I know the receiver is set up correctly because it plays the radio. I'm using rca plugs from the projector to the recver. All I want is 2 stereo speakers beside the couch. If I'm the first to ask this, I certainly won't be the last!!

Solution
I don't see an audio output marked on that projector.
The fire TV and other sources should connect to the receiver with HDMI. The receiver HDMI out should go to the projector.
That will get you the 720p max that the projector is capable of.
If your don't have HDMI on the receiver then you want an HDMI input selector with audio extraction. That will give you analog and digital audio outputs for the receiver. Use a digital one if possible, You can connect other sources to the switcher too.
I don't see an audio output marked on that projector.
The fire TV and other sources should connect to the receiver with HDMI. The receiver HDMI out should go to the projector.
That will get you the 720p max that the projector is capable of.
If your don't have HDMI on the receiver then you want an HDMI input selector with audio extraction. That will give you analog and digital audio outputs for the receiver. Use a digital one if possible, You can connect other sources to the switcher too.

Solution