my new Galaxy s6 has a lot of Chimera Modules.. should I be concerned?

ghost 21

Commendable
Jul 18, 2016
What are Chimera Modules used for? my new Galaxy s6 has a lot of modules listed including auth.api.proxy

Solution
As far as I can find, there is nothing suspicious about the files you have mentioned. Everything points to them being added by the manufacturer and/or google when the main OS is added, as well as when the OS is updated.

If you are 'worried' about the files, I would suggest installing apps on the device to search it for malware, viruses, trojans, etc. If they were, by some random chance, problem files, then they would be detected. However, as I said above, nothing I find points to them being problem files.

You could contact Samsung, or the place you purchased the device from, and ask them about the issue. Since you said you just got it, it would still be under warranty.
As far as I can find, there is nothing suspicious about the files you have mentioned. Everything points to them being added by the manufacturer and/or google when the main OS is added, as well as when the OS is updated.

If you are 'worried' about the files, I would suggest installing apps on the device to search it for malware, viruses, trojans, etc. If they were, by some random chance, problem files, then they would be detected. However, as I said above, nothing I find points to them being problem files.

You could contact Samsung, or the place you purchased the device from, and ask them about the issue. Since you said you just got it, it would still be under warranty.

Solution