when I am going to type anything the keyboard doesn't show me... that time this nortification shows me..'Unfortunately, Google Search has stopped'.....
please give me a valuable solution to this problem
You shouldn't have to type, just tap. Open the Google Play (probably called "Play Store" on the phone) app and then tap the three lines in the upper left, which should show you a menu. Next tap "My apps & games". It should take you to a list of the apps you have on the phone that need updates. See if there is one there for the keyboard.
You should also check in your phones "Settings" to see if there are any updates for the phone itself.
If updating the keyboard didn't help (or there weren't any updates for it) then try this...
1. Go into "Settings", then tap "Apps".
2. Next tap the "All" tab.
3. Now scroll and tap the "Keyboard" app.
4. Here tap "Force Stop" and then tap "Clear Data".
5. Reboot the phone and see if the keyboard works.
If updating the app for the keyboard didn't help, and clearing out the current keyboard data didn't either, the only other option I can think of is to do a "Hard Reset" of the phone. However, doing that will wipe all personal data from the phone. Before doing it, I would back up what you can (if you plug it into a computer via USB, you should be able to back up photos, music, etc.).
Should you choose to do the "Hard Reset" the instructions are below...
NOTE: Doing this will clear 'all' the data on your phone, so it is suggested you not choose this option unless you have to, or aren't worried about losing anything on the phone.
Be sure you back up any data you want to keep, to a computer or cloud account, before doing the reset.
To "Hard Reset" the phone...
1. Make sure that the phone is actually powered off.
2. Press the "Power" and the "Volume Up" buttons, together, until you see the start-up logo on the screen.
3. Once you can see the logo, release the buttons and allow the device to enter the "System Recovery Mode".
4. Next use "Volume Down" button to get to the "wipe data/factory reset" option When in recovery mode the "Volume Up" and "Volume Down" buttons are how to can navigate and highlight what option you need.
5. Once you have selected the "wipe data/factory reset", press the "Power" button to select that option.
6. On the following screen, repeatedly press the "Volume Down" button until the "Yes - delete all user data" option is what is selected.
7. Then press the "Power" button to hard reset the phone.
It should work. Unless there is something amiss with the buttons. Another option to try is a "Factory Reset". You should have a pinhole on the device that you can use a paperclip or something small to depress (do not use something sharp, or risk damage). This should reset the device.