my phone is locked and my screen is turned to low to see and unlock it

renaebickham

Prominent
Dec 20, 2017
my phone is locked and it requires my pin. my problem is the screen light has been turned to its lowest and impossible for me to see to put the password in.I've tried the closet thing and still cant see. what can i do? ive even taken battery out and still not working should i factory reset?
lg stylo 3

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mamabkc Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 2
A Android Smartphones 3
N Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
Z Android Smartphones 2
C Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
3 Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 3
S Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
2 Android Smartphones 1
Y Android Smartphones 2
R Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 0
J Android Smartphones 0
Similar threads
Question LG G6 lock screen during phone call..
My phone is locked not working
Solved! Sprint put a lock on the phones when I cancelled the service and phones were not paid in full but now I already paid everythin
about phone lock
My phone is Direction lock plzz help to forget password
Unable To Disable Locked Android Phone
Im trying to connect to my friends phone hotspot it says im connected but phones wifi meter still has a lock beside it?
How do I unlock my phone for my lock screen password ? I know my password I just don't have my Google keyboard installed on my
How can you get your picture from and that is and lock screen on phone
Locked out of old phone
I have a hacker the hacker put a lock on my settingdi can't get the lock off by touching it I can't use my phone
How to lock my lenevo android mobile phone
i can see all locked wifi networks around me but the free open network will not show up on my LG phones. it use to on my samsu
how to lock my lost phone using imei
ive been locked out of my phone and dont have my puk code. how do i find my puk code??
The screen to my zte dont work at all the phone shows perfect Picture but i cant ver pases the screen lock because the phone s
how can i save a picture off my lock screen or get the time and date off my phone so i can get the picture
Reset Kyocera 6743. My x bitch put a screen lock on my phone I YouTube said that there is no reset for this model. Kyocera
Access A Locked Android Phone With A Cracked Screen
How to use voice command from the lock screen on an Android Marshmallow phone

ASK THE COMMUNITY