my polaroid tv has headphone socket but no output sockets how do I plug my soundbar in . thans

ariarose

Estimable
Apr 13, 2015
Hi ive just bought a Polaroid soundbar to go with my 40" Polaroid hdmi tv but there isnt any output sockets just a headphone socket how do I connect the soundbar to my tv. Please help .

The model of my TV is 40" full HD P40LCD12. .

Solution
Please provide a link to the model of tv you have, this will allow us to see possible solutions. (Already I can think of an HDMI to HDMI+Audio Splitter, this will always work.)

If you are running everything through an XboxOne or have a similar 1 device input you can run audio from that into the soundbar instead of going through the TV.

If you're willing to mess around with opening up the TV and splicing cables, you could take advantage of the TV's audio controller by splicing the speaker feeds (This is the best solution from an end-user perspective).

AdviserKulikov

Estimable
Jan 13, 2015
Please provide a link to the model of tv you have, this will allow us to see possible solutions. (Already I can think of an HDMI to HDMI+Audio Splitter, this will always work.)

If you are running everything through an XboxOne or have a similar 1 device input you can run audio from that into the soundbar instead of going through the TV.

If you're willing to mess around with opening up the TV and splicing cables, you could take advantage of the TV's audio controller by splicing the speaker feeds (This is the best solution from an end-user perspective).

Solution