My S9+ is slower than my friends S9

3019.andrew

Prominent
Sep 13, 2017
I bought a S9+ about a month ago, and my friend bought a SO about a week ago.

His S9 feels so much faster than mine, especially with bixby vision, etc.

Is this due to the firmware?

My firmware/CSC:
AP: G9650ZCU2ARC6
CP: G9650ZCU2ARC6
CSC: G9650CHC2ARC6
Model: sm-g9650/DS
Baseband version G9650ZCU2ARC6

His:
AP: G9600ZHU2ARC6
CP: G9600ZCU2ARC6
CSC: G9600TGY2ARC6
Model: sm-g9600/DS

I bought mine in HK and set it up in China. Idk about him but his CSC is HK and mine is China.
We are both in China

Is this due to firmware?
How can I fix this without damaging much?

Solution
If you factory reset, it surley will be faster but it has pre installed apps which can slow down your phone which i turn off mostly like microsoft stuff and google play.
If you put more things on it, the more active process stay on unless you put custom rom and custom software to keep off these programs, but thats only if you are really wishing to do that, but also i saw that you can put apps to sleep.

3019.andrew

Prominent
Sep 13, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from 3019.andrew : "Will changing Samsung S9+ Firmware delete data?"

I have a Samsung S9+, and I'm planning on changing the firmware from one in China to one in Hong Kong.

Will flashing the HK firmware delete all the data on my phone?

If you factory reset, it surley will be faster but it has pre installed apps which can slow down your phone which i turn off mostly like microsoft stuff and google play.
If you put more things on it, the more active process stay on unless you put custom rom and custom software to keep off these programs, but thats only if you are really wishing to do that, but also i saw that you can put apps to sleep.

Solution