My samsung galaxy core phone will no longer recognize the sd card that has been in it

tamiren

Commendable
Oct 22, 2016
My phone will no longer recognize the sd card I have been using since receiving the phone. I know the card is good because my other phone recognizes it. Actually it will not recognize any sd card anymore. Could it be something in the settings? How do I fix it?

Solution
If it isn't recognizing any SD cards, I doubt it is in the settings. It could be that there is dust, dirt, etc, in the cards slot. Carefully check it. It could also be damage in the slot. Say something bent. Again, check carefully.

If none of this works, you should consider contacting the manufacturer about getting it repaired or replaced.
If it isn't recognizing any SD cards, I doubt it is in the settings. It could be that there is dust, dirt, etc, in the cards slot. Carefully check it. It could also be damage in the slot. Say something bent. Again, check carefully.

If none of this works, you should consider contacting the manufacturer about getting it repaired or replaced.

Solution