Solved! My Samsung S7 Edge keeps pausing while I am playing a game while I am watching YouTube pretty much while I am watching anythin

Jan 15, 2019
My Samsung S7 Edge is randomly pausing every couple of minutes while I am playing a game or watching a video on YouTube but the sound continues please help

Solution
Sounds like it is your connection to the internet and not the phone. To be sure, try doing things that do not require the internet. Watch a video that is actually on the device or play a game that is (and isn't played online). If they work fine, then it is your connection. Either data (if accessing through a data plan) or the WiFi you are connecting to.

If that is the case, you may have to check the connection for either one you are using and make sure it isn't regularly dropping or losing connection.

Now if you have both going on the phone (data through your carrier/service provider but also connected to WiFi) then I would suggest turning off data when you are using WiFi and turn off the WiFi when using data. They can interfere with...
Sounds like it is your connection to the internet and not the phone. To be sure, try doing things that do not require the internet. Watch a video that is actually on the device or play a game that is (and isn't played online). If they work fine, then it is your connection. Either data (if accessing through a data plan) or the WiFi you are connecting to.

If that is the case, you may have to check the connection for either one you are using and make sure it isn't regularly dropping or losing connection.

Now if you have both going on the phone (data through your carrier/service provider but also connected to WiFi) then I would suggest turning off data when you are using WiFi and turn off the WiFi when using data. They can interfere with each other sometimes.

Solution