My Samsung TV has red-white-red-blue-green coponent input RCA jacks while my RCA stereo VHS player has only red-white- yellow

Leroy_72

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2012
I connected the five input RCA jacks with my five conductor cable at my Samsung TV.
Since my RCA stereo VHS player has only three RCA output jacks, red-white-yellow,
which cable plugs do I use and where?
Thank you,
Leroy

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 3
G Streaming Video & TVs 3
G Streaming Video & TVs 11
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 3
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 5
F Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 3
Similar threads
Solved! I just connected my new Samsung tv to the u verse box. I have the regular tv channels but they are in black and white, no colo
I have a samsung smart TV has no analog outputs and I have an LG DVD player only has the red white and yellow analog outputs c
How do I connect my Nintendo Wii game system which has the normal av in red,yellow,& white cords to connect to my Samsung smar
Samsung LED 5003 composite black and white
I have a new samsung smart tv and hooked up dvd player but dvd's only come on in black and white. How do i fix this? I am not
how do I hook the wii up to our Samsung smart tv when Wii has white, yellow and red cable but tv only has 2 holes which are ye
Black and White picture Samsung TV
Old VCR with only red,yellow,white CRA needs to connect to new Samsung Smart TV but doesn't work with AV or Component input. H
My Samsung LED TV model No. UN32EH4003f displays black and white all the time, on any source cable, tv, etc. I tried plugging
I am trying to connect my old Pioneer DV-383 DVD player to my Samsung smart TV using yellow, white and red cables, not working
new samsung SUHD tv with no red and white RCA port
How can i connect phillips stereo with speakers that has red white and yellow cords to my samsung blu ray player.
I get only a black and white picture when I hook up my Toshiba dvr620ku to my smart samsung tv
I have a gaming headset turtle beach for my PS3 but my Samsung tv only has av1 red and white audio and that doesn't work how d
Cleaning white smudges of Samsung TV Screen
Just bought new Samsung tv I can hear sound but screen flashes green white grey black over and over
Have new Samsung smart tv. When I connect it to an older Toshiba DVD/VHS player with the yellow-red-white connectors, I get a
samsung 21 inches tv crt type.when turn on the tv is ok but in a few secound or in a mins. becomes black and white?
Samsung black and white vertical lines
I have a Samsung led tv and my sound bar only has red and white cable leads I have plugged them in and also 2 the TV but no vo

ASK THE COMMUNITY