My Samsung TV (model : UN46F6350) since this morning

ssverma

Estimable
Apr 19, 2015
Since morning I am unable to connect to internet (wired or wireless). I have tried resetting network settings, password etc. I have even tried changing DNS (obtain automatically) to "manually enter" to 8.8.8.8.8 and nothing is fixed! This is really strange as it was connecting to INTERNET (Netflix and other apps) yesterday evening. I have even tried resetting to factory settings and that also hasn't fixed the problem. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. I have checked firmware and it is the latest version (with no updates available). Thank you

Solution
Try this:

Start network settings; select default wireless; enter security key password; then select IP Settings and change "Enter Manually" to "Get Automatically" then click OK.

RobWHS

Estimable
Jun 3, 2014
Try this:

Start network settings; select default wireless; enter security key password; then select IP Settings and change "Enter Manually" to "Get Automatically" then click OK.

Solution

crazycrads

Estimable
Apr 19, 2015
If you you can get internet accses on a different device like a phone you can narrow it down to the tv causing the prob, if not it your router could be conflicting ip