My screen doesn't respond and I want to know how can I restart my Hauwei p8 lite 2017 without touching the screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 5, 2019
I fixed my phone's screen before and it has suddenly just stop reacting and I want to restart my phone with the hard buttons but I don't know how

Saga Lout

Olde English
Start by holding the Volume Down button then press the Power button. That should bring up a menu which could include recovery which might work for you If the screen has failed, most towns will have a fixer who can replace it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Asterion | KAI Android Smartphones 0
2 Android Smartphones 0
G Android Smartphones 3
pwillie122891 Android Smartphones 3
Androidlover11 Android Smartphones 0
scorpio110442 Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 2
R Android Smartphones 0
StrickOut Android Smartphones 4
C Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 5
M Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 3
S Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 11
Similar threads
Question Neffos X20 pro wont charge unless i apply pressure on the screen near the charging port
Question Samsung S10+ Korean Variant Screen Protector Question
Question How do I remove the lock on the screen every time I place/receive a call?
Question trying to backup(activation startup thing) data and apps from a phone with broken unusable screen(optimo g7 maxx)
Question Phonescreen is black only indicator light is constantly red
Question My Samsung galaxy's clock goes to a black screen with the notice "No picture selected "
Solved! My phone won't turn on and screen shows nothing while charging
Question Samsung J7 Prime Black Screen Blue Light Pulsing
Solved! LG G7 One: Black Screen, Full Charge, Not responding to forced reset
screen not responding
I forgot my Google account and home screen does not respond
360 security isn't responding msg frozen on screen
Pixel 2 XL Screen Defective? Google Responds
my screen on my galaxy s3 stays black it doesnt respond whenever i tap on it but the buttons on the bottom light up, how can i
touchscreen doesnt respond
Touch Not Responding Samsung S3
My Samsung galaxy I9100 froze on the home screen and I can't do anything - nothing responds. What do I do?
My Samsung galaxy s3 froze on the home screen and I can't do anything - nothing responds. What do I do?
The screen on my galaxy s3 won't respond or turn on the phone turns on itself but the screen doesn't respond it's just black
The screen on my galaxy s3 won't respond or turn on the phone turns on itself but the screen doesn't respond it's just black

ASK THE COMMUNITY