My space bar doesn't work if I try using it on the keyboard but it does when I use the on-screen keyboard.

May 16, 2018
As the title says, the space bar on my keyboard doesn't work, therefore I have to use the on screen keyboard. I don't know what is the reason behind this issue but it started since a year ago. Does anybody have any idea what might be wrong here and how I could fix it ? I checked the sticky keys and its turned off. Thanks in advance. Truly appreciate any ideas.

Solution
Hi there Sysyedmammo,

I will be happy to assist you here. Well in this case if you have a Desktop computer you can check another keyboard by plugging it in on your computer.

If you are on a laptop then you might have to give to a hardware shop and they will a solution. According to me the ribbon of the spacebar is not fixed properly or it is moved aside.

Well in any case if you are still experiencing issues then please reply to this thread I will be here to assist you.

Warm Regards,
Acme Gamer

acmegamers97

Prominent
Aug 30, 2017
Hi there Sysyedmammo,

I will be happy to assist you here. Well in this case if you have a Desktop computer you can check another keyboard by plugging it in on your computer.

If you are on a laptop then you might have to give to a hardware shop and they will a solution. According to me the ribbon of the spacebar is not fixed properly or it is moved aside.

Well in any case if you are still experiencing issues then please reply to this thread I will be here to assist you.

Warm Regards,
Acme Gamer

Solution