My speakers randomly turns off [sandstrom]

oleoren

Commendable
Mar 7, 2016
I have had my speakers for 2,5 years, but I already realized this problem last year but haven't really bothered me.
My speakers works pretty fine at some point, but suddenly they manage to turn off. After I turns them manually off/on again, they work as they should. It varies from 3 minutes to 30 minutes before they eventually turns off again.
I never use the bass at all, but whenever I turn the bass up with my right-speaker, it makes very much noise - it sounds like "wind" or some blow-sounds. I never use it as I wrote.

My speakers are very similiar to this, if not, this may be exactly the same speakers as I have:
"SANDSTROM SBS2112". All my wires are connected to the correct spot and I can't see any damage on the wires either.
May it be some damage inside the bass that effects both of my speakers to suddenly shutdown?

I have also tried to use the speakers on another stationary computer, and a laptop. The same problem happens. Is there anything I can do/fix inside the speakers or anything?
Appreciate the support alot.

Solution

Unless you have electrical engineering experience and can test the amp yourself, there is no "solution to fix" (redundant as hell because a solution literally means "a fix", just ask for "a solution to this issue") if the amp is dying.

If you have electrical engineering knowledge and tools (sounds like you have neither), then you might be able to pinpoint the issue, but if you don't replacement is likely your only option. Just skip out on buying the next game or few albums you wanted and get real speakers.

oleoren

Commendable
Mar 7, 2016

I am looking for a solution to fix this issue, not to buy new speakers because I have no money, I am not a magician...

Unless you have electrical engineering experience and can test the amp yourself, there is no "solution to fix" (redundant as hell because a solution literally means "a fix", just ask for "a solution to this issue") if the amp is dying.

If you have electrical engineering knowledge and tools (sounds like you have neither), then you might be able to pinpoint the issue, but if you don't replacement is likely your only option. Just skip out on buying the next game or few albums you wanted and get real speakers.

Solution