Solved! my Surround speakrs doesn't work

VXsz

Commendable
Jan 12, 2017
is the title my Surround speakrs doesn't work only the back one work i think because its wireless

i tried everything and checked everything nothing wrong

and there's a word coming up when all speakrs work it says 'S-Protection' and turn off
immediately

some said that mean there are something wrong in cable inside but nothing was broken or cutted inside the receiver

and btw my receiver model is LG BH7540TW

Solution
There could be a short in one of the wired speaker cables or a bad speaker.
Disconnect them all and turn the receiver on.
If it comes on normally then turn it off and connect one speaker at a time until the S-Protection message comes on. That will tell you which speaker or wire could be bad.
If the wire doesn't show any visual fault then try connecting the speaker to one of the other speaker cables. If the receiver show S-Protection then the speaker is bad.
There could be a short in one of the wired speaker cables or a bad speaker.
Disconnect them all and turn the receiver on.
If it comes on normally then turn it off and connect one speaker at a time until the S-Protection message comes on. That will tell you which speaker or wire could be bad.
If the wire doesn't show any visual fault then try connecting the speaker to one of the other speaker cables. If the receiver show S-Protection then the speaker is bad.

Solution

VXsz

Commendable
Jan 12, 2017
while all speakrs are disconnect from the receiver the word 'S-Protection' still coming up
i found some thing like long wire inside the receiver that connect between two green board but there one side have on its left side thing wont let me push it enough to connect but im afriad to destroy the chips if i tried too move the thing inside