My t.v has av not composite can i still connect my green blue cables to make my wii work

time4u2diee

Prominent
Nov 25, 2017
My tv has only hdmi and av setting and no composite setting .can i still use my green blue cables to play my wii . and the picture is black and white .help plz

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 0
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
W Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 6
N Streaming Video & TVs 22
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
gantzypants Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 3
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
V Streaming Video & TVs 2
Similar threads
Question Why I cannot operate Samsung 65inch Q60A QLED tv using RCA composite cable to my old Pioneer XV-HTD1 vcr player and speaker set?
Question Sony Wega CRT: picture discoloration through component, normal through composite
Many TVs share the component video (3 RCA jacks) and composite video (1 RCA Jack) inputs. If it is set to component and you co
Component to composite
Solved! composite to Hdmi
Solved! Hook up Sony Blu Ray to Composite projector
Composite Audio from new HDMI. I am hard of hearing.
I have my TV hooked up through satellite and the VHS/DVD player hooked to the TV through composite cables (yellow, withe, and
how to switch from component option to composite option to regain color video on dvd player?
How to change my Samsung smart tv from component to composite
Composite to HDTV?
Solved! Can you split an ethernet signal to composite outputs?
Problem with composite connection.
TCL HDTV connected to set top box with composite cable. Got video but no sound.
Connected a three-prong composite to a 5-prong component?
Have 480i TV and trying to connect DVD player thru HDMI to converter to composite inputs. Can this be done?
How to connect old sony receiver and dvd player with composite connections to new sony smart tv
How can I connect HDMI output from my Sony Vaio laptop to display on my HDTV which has RCA (Composite), and DVI input
How can I connect a composit video only signal to a component or coaxial input ?
How to connect composite to LG 32CS460

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS