My tablets charger port won't take a charge?

Ashley_43

Commendable
Jul 8, 2016
How can I charge my tablet or fix my charger port to get it to charge? I have two of these RCA Apollo 8 Tablets that the port won't accept the charger. Help.

The plug on that type of charger (Micro USB; probably the same as your phone unless it's apple) goes weak over time, and sometimes doesn't make contact properly.

Replace the cable with a new one. It looks like the bundled power cable with that tablet is permanently attached; in lots you can separate the cable and the charger.

Ashley_43

Commendable
Jul 8, 2016

Yes I've tried another charger...i believe its the charger port...& Idk what you mean about charging to the computer, how would that work?

The plug on that type of charger (Micro USB; probably the same as your phone unless it's apple) goes weak over time, and sometimes doesn't make contact properly.

Replace the cable with a new one. It looks like the bundled power cable with that tablet is permanently attached; in lots you can separate the cable and the charger.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Android Tablets 1
G Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 1
Y Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 4
N Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
Y Android Tablets 1
P Android Tablets 1
2 Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 2
S Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 2
S Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 1
W Android Tablets 1
Similar threads
Solved! Huawei tablet won't charge unless I plug charger in and restart
Solved! Asus Zenpad Z8s tablet wont power up when i have it plugged into the charger led blinks red
Solved! My charger port is broke,is there away to charge it with a usb port or a hdmi cord
Solved! Why does my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro shut down after I disconnect the charger?
Replacement charger for an EKEN tablet
I have a hp tablet but when the charger is connected the battery icon flashes back and forth
Does anyone have a reason why my tablet is behaving this way? It won't turn on at all just after plugging in the charger.
My tablet when plunged in says 100% when I take the charger off its says 4% but when plugged works just fine .I'm on it now .
my tablet do not show it charging after connected to charger
My tablet drained, but after I had the charger in for a week, it refused to power on. What is wrong with it?
Solved! Although my charger is plugged into my tablet all the way, it won't charge at all.
is there anyway to charge a tablet thay doesn't charge off a wall charger
I'm in France and my Samsung Galaxy tablet wont charge. I've tried using a French charger (so no voltage adapter) and also tri
How do i charge tablet when charger input broken
I have an Samsung tablet and I haven't charged it for over a year. I just plugged into charger but screen is black. No signs o
RCA Viking Pro tablet one year old won't hold a charge but I can use it as long as it's plugged into a charger into a wall
My Samsung tablet works on charging but after removing charger it gets switch off again and again ?
Recognizes charger but not charging
My rca tablet want charge. I've bought brand new chargers. An all it will show is like a yield sign with a battery an a explor
Tablet won't boot after discharging completely

ASK THE COMMUNITY