Solved! My TV only keeps receiving the same six channels, Sony crime Sony movies and a few cartoon channels, and nothing else, no matt

Jan 26, 2019
TV and ariel. Keeps receiving same six channels, Sony crime Sony movies and some cartoon channels, it doesn't matter where I situate my TV and indoor ariel it keeps tuning the same 6 channels and I've taken it to a Freinds home to see if it was my TV or indoor ariel at fault but it wasn't as it tuned all channels in, but in my home, just these same six channels I receive and its driving me insane. Please give me advice how to fix this please. Thanks.

Solution
1. Only the position and orientation of the antenna counts. Where the TV is doesn't matter. You have to scan for channels every time you change the antenna position.
2. Indoor antennas vary a lot in how well they pull in channels. Powered indoor antennas work better than passive. The higher up the better. Outdoor is better. Powered outdoor even better.
1. Only the position and orientation of the antenna counts. Where the TV is doesn't matter. You have to scan for channels every time you change the antenna position.
2. Indoor antennas vary a lot in how well they pull in channels. Powered indoor antennas work better than passive. The higher up the better. Outdoor is better. Powered outdoor even better.

Solution