My USB cable cant suck enough power from the adapter!

Mar 7, 2018
I have a affix 2.4 amp USB cable which is fast and new but can't suck power from the adapter!It charger fast earlier when plugged but soon it gets slower as it cannot suck more power Ampere from the adapter! I have a new Micromax 2.1 amp adapter! is there any fix for it? Pls help

Solution
If you are not getting enough of a charge, either your cord is bad/damaged, your adapter is going bad, your battery is going bad and needs replacing, or you have something on the device that is drawing to much power, or even running in the background without you knowing it.

It will also make a difference if you are charging with the phone off or on, as well as if you are leaving the phone on, but leaving it alone, or trying to do things on it while charging it. The last one will get you the worst charge ability, if charging at all.
If you are not getting enough of a charge, either your cord is bad/damaged, your adapter is going bad, your battery is going bad and needs replacing, or you have something on the device that is drawing to much power, or even running in the background without you knowing it.

It will also make a difference if you are charging with the phone off or on, as well as if you are leaving the phone on, but leaving it alone, or trying to do things on it while charging it. The last one will get you the worst charge ability, if charging at all.

Solution