My video got taken down by a stranger

nikomateev

Prominent
Feb 4, 2018
This happened a while ago. I uploaded two videos of compilations of my favorite trap songs ( from trap nation). I was absolutely OK with the fact that the creator of the songs could take the revenue (even tho there isn't any).

Days pass by.. And both of my videos are taken down by a RANDOM stranger called <<Removed by moderator>> . He doesn't own any of the music. Im a click away of sending youtube a rejection form (?). But If I do and youtube thinks I am abusing it my channel will say bye bye. Please help. I decided to do something just now, because I didn't know what to do then. Thanks

ArchitSahu

Estimable
Apr 11, 2014
Not much we can do. I would say contact YouTube and let them know he is doing a fake strike. Was your description clear that all rights go to the original creator?

Let us know how it goes. My first contact would be youtube themselves. Take screenshots of EVERYTHING and EVERY process/email/strike. All the strikes, explain how none of this is related to him, who the original creator is. If you can, try to contact the original creator and see if you can get a letter from him stating that he is okay with you publishing his content.

nikomateev

Prominent
Feb 4, 2018
Yes I gave credits to trap nation. I will contact them right away. Well i just read on Trap Nation's channel desc... The rights go to the artist that is in the song.. And i dont remember at all which songs I used..

ArchitSahu

Estimable
Apr 11, 2014

Then Rejection form is your best bet. If you find a way to dispute the claim, go ahead.