Solved! my wifi is not working properly when i m very close t the router it conncets and show very low signals and when i move just aw

Dec 22, 2018
my wifi is not working properly when i m very close t the router it conncets and show very low signals and when i move just away from router it did not catch any sgnals.
But my other devices did connect far away from router.
i tried to update the wifi drivers but it wont work.
i reinstalled windows.but if i tried to uninstal driver it automatically installs by itself.

Solution
Try this....

1. Go to "Control Panel".

2. Next go to "Network and Internet" and then "Network and Sharing".

3. Now click on "Manage Wireless Networks".

4. On this screen, remove all wireless connections by "right clicking" on it and select "Remove network" from the drop down menu.

5. After doing this, close the open windows and reboot the computer.

6. Once the computer is fully reloaded, scan for the "WiFi networks".

7. Click on the available network that you want to access and select "connect".

8. It takes a moment, but then you will be asked to give a password for your WiFi connection. Type in the password and click the "connect" button.

It should now be connected.

NOTE: If this doesn't work, you may want to reset your...
Try this....

1. Go to "Control Panel".

2. Next go to "Network and Internet" and then "Network and Sharing".

3. Now click on "Manage Wireless Networks".

4. On this screen, remove all wireless connections by "right clicking" on it and select "Remove network" from the drop down menu.

5. After doing this, close the open windows and reboot the computer.

6. Once the computer is fully reloaded, scan for the "WiFi networks".

7. Click on the available network that you want to access and select "connect".

8. It takes a moment, but then you will be asked to give a password for your WiFi connection. Type in the password and click the "connect" button.

It should now be connected.

NOTE: If this doesn't work, you may want to reset your modem/router, and then once it is fully loaded again, repeat the above steps.

If this doesn't work, test seeing if your laptop will connect via Ethernet. If so, then your WiFi card may be going. You can either look to replace it/have it replaced, or get an external (plugs in via USB) WiFi card.

Solution
Jan 10, 2019
Try the following solutions:
1. Restart your router
Try turing off the router for 10-15 seconds and turn it back on again. Once the restart completes, try using it again and see if it helps fix the issue.
2. Check other devices using WiFi and make sure noone uses the Wifi network for bandwidth heavy content. You can also disconnect inactive devices that are not in use.
3. Update driver software.
4. Try resetting your router to its factory settings to revert any wrong changes affecting the WiFi.
5. Contact your Internet service provider
If everything fails, you should contact your ISP and discuss the issue.
Source: https://www.19216801.page/

Jan 11, 2019
Your laptop may support both 2.4 and 5GHz, 5 GHz is good but the range on older routers or laptops can be 'the desk'! Make sure you are connecting using 2.4. The above postings will help, if not, take laptop to a mates house and use his WiFi to find out what the issue is and invite him over to ours with his laptop, It will probably be a hardware issue associated with your screen hinge and you may have damaged one of the two tiny weeny aerial wires that go around the edge of the screen. If you are tech savvy, it may be an easy fix, otherwise buy WiFi dongle and plug it into USB port.