my wifi is working great and says it is connected but wont access through apps that use wifi like social media etc. pls,help?

av01

Estimable
Nov 23, 2014
i have a samsung tablet 3 and it works but it wont access through internet access apps and says no network connection which the wifi says its connected

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Xjock21 Android Tablets 1
kobeeju Android Tablets 3
M Android Tablets 2
O Android Tablets 2
H Android Tablets 1
2 Android Tablets 1
N Android Tablets 1
F Android Tablets 4
M Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
V Android Tablets 2
F Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 3
S Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 3
D Android Tablets 8
Similar threads
Question Packard bell Airbook tablet M10500 Need help with keyboard etc. Does not work. Tried everything. Its detachable
Question My tablet is not working
Question The keypad on the activation screen for my RCA Voyager III tabled does not work
Question Recent apps and back button not working. Detecting SIM when no SIM inserted, and more!
So we have an RCA tablet that works but it has lines across the screen. Display works everything works just lines.
My rca tablet is not working when I hold the power button and the volume down it doesn't take me anywhere
I tried it and it never work I think my tablet is broken
Solved! Cherry Mobile Superion Radar tablet and physical keyboard not working
My rca tablet works with keyboard, however the keyboard no longer charges the tablet as a docking station
Solved! How do I update the firmware when the wifi isn't working
Gionee a1 front camera not working how to solve it
Solved! Need a help to make my tab work
Ruio Tablet front camera is not working but my back camera works fine
Solved! My galaxy tab A 6 crashed with a and now is not working??? What should I do ??
Solved! I have a hamswan tablet it can't hard reset but it has a reset button behind and it also doesn't work how can I hard reset it
Solved! Auto-rotate works half way
Solved! To make my camera work
Solved! I've tried the power and volumn button and didn't work still want come on what eles can I try
Solved! What if I have already formatted and Erased the card, as well as rebooted it and it still does not work?
GREAT Tablet for school work and media use

ASK THE COMMUNITY