My y phone shut off and it will not come back on

Amandap_1

Commendable
Oct 21, 2016
My android smartphone zte z 812 will not come on and I need guidance on how to fix it it worked fine last night but today won't turn

Solution
Well are you sure the battery isn't just drained? Have you tried charging it with your own cord, and if that won't do it try another cord. Should no cords at all work in it, then you may have a dead battery. I don't remember for sure if the batteries on that device are removable, but I am leaning towards no. If this is the case, then it is going to depend on if your device is still under warranty or not. If it is, then you need to contact the manufacturer about repairs or replacement. If it isn't, then you are free to try and do the work yours, or take it to someone to do.
Well are you sure the battery isn't just drained? Have you tried charging it with your own cord, and if that won't do it try another cord. Should no cords at all work in it, then you may have a dead battery. I don't remember for sure if the batteries on that device are removable, but I am leaning towards no. If this is the case, then it is going to depend on if your device is still under warranty or not. If it is, then you need to contact the manufacturer about repairs or replacement. If it isn't, then you are free to try and do the work yours, or take it to someone to do.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS