Solved! my zte zmax pro wont turn on even though its not dead and i cant take the battery out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimberly_ivey

Prominent
Mar 22, 2017
I put my phone on charge at 15% and took alittle nap when I woke up and checked it it wouldn't come on or at the screen is still black but the home button still lights up blue as if it were on ive tried putting it back on charge and still nothing seems to be happening, and I cant take the battery out because its embedded into the phone.

Solution

Try holding down the volume keys and the power button at the same time for at least 15 seconds you should feel a small vibrate and it should come right back on. This happened to my phone and that's what fixed it it is caused from letting the battery drain to far down try to not let your battery get past 20% put it on the charger and let it charge until it says it's done to remove the charger. Is your battery removable?

Miisstery5022

Prominent
Mar 30, 2017

Michelle_114

Prominent
Apr 7, 2017
this just happened to mine...woke up this morning and its on but the screen wont turn on. Tried to hold down the volume keys and then power button but still nothing. No vibrate no nothing.

Kp120

Prominent
Mar 31, 2017

Try holding down the volume keys and the power button at the same time for at least 15 seconds you should feel a small vibrate and it should come right back on. This happened to my phone and that's what fixed it it is caused from letting the battery drain to far down try to not let your battery get past 20% put it on the charger and let it charge until it says it's done to remove the charger. Is your battery removable?

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.