NASA to Reveal 'Astrobiology Discovery' Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hupiscratch

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2008
They better found some aliens with death crusaders or something like that. If they found some fossilized bacteria, I´ll be pissed if watching this video.

gmarsack

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2009
The press conference will disclose the presence of a large fleet of pyramid shaped spacecraft known as Ha'tak mother-ships and someone by the name of Bal demanding the complete enslavement of the human race.

G

We're Doomed. Dooooooomed. Dooooooooooooooooooooomed.

I hope they do not have anti monument lasers. Those things are nasty.

LORD_ORION

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2007
If I had a wish, it would be that they confirmed another m-class planet.

Reality is that they will probably say they can prove how to derive the building blocks of life from a comet or something else equally mundane to our sci-fi overstimulated imaginations.

Might big big for them, but everyone who tunes in expecting something shocking that flips their world upside down is probably going to be disappointed.

braneman

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
having any doubt that there is any life outside our planet is like staring at a rock for an hour and deriving from that that the entire planet is barren of life.

"Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the drug store, but that's just peanuts to space. "
Douglas Adams

G

Maybe they got hold of an authentic copy of Obama's birth certificate...

cpatel1987

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2010
'impact the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life'. First guess that comes to mind, they found extraterrestrial life that isn't water based.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS