Need a BiG list of laptops that meet specific needs.

Rhettsterhhhh

Estimable
May 10, 2014
First, I'll start off with brands. I don't want a Dell or Samsung for personal reasons. I prefer Asus but will buy others like HP, Toshiba, Lenovo, and Acer. These laptops need to be older models that can be found refurbished or used. These laptops MUST have doors and/or slots for easy access to RAM and Hard Drive upgrading. For the CPU, prefer the AMD A10 but will look at systems with the A8.

I was thinking about the Asus K55N but this laptop seems to be rare. I'm not considering ordering from online. I need to be able to find a laptop that meets my needs refurbished or used locally. Feel free to put a ton of models in your list. The more, the better. If you do find a decent Dell that has no bad reviews whatsoever, I will consider it. I won't ever consider a Samsung again for personal reasons.

Help finding the perfect laptop is very appreciated.

Solution
Acer Aspire E5-573G-56RG $510 (currently on sale)

- Core i5-5200u
- 1080p screen
- nVidia 940m dedicated GPU.

Acer laptops are inexpensive, but also only have average build quality. If you do not want to buy new and online, then ignore this laptop.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834315065&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-All+Laptops+%2f+Notebooks-_-N82E16834315065&gclid=CjwKEAjwhdOwBRDFsYTfhvzX1hYSJAAfCUcL5dY7hR_6keQ7ZVZlL23jtA2xKxjCxKkuouAKFxw8KBoC7_Xw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
So you want a used laptop that is purchased locally, because you don't want to buy online, and you did not even list where you are at. Since you do not want to buy online then a list of 100 good used laptops does not help you if you only have 5 available in your market, just a crap ton of wasted time on our part.

You also listed absolutely no budget, no size that you wanted, nor did you not state in any way what you needed to use the laptop for.

And why do you want a laptop with that A10/A8 garbage? A i3 will do doughnuts around an A10 and much more likely find that factory refurbished or certified off-lease etc.

Rhettsterhhhh

Estimable
May 10, 2014

You didn't understand me. I need the graphics performance of the A8/A10. I don't need Intel fanboy advise. I just need a list of laptop models to look out for that reach these needs. As for Intel, that's also less affordable. A laptop with a decent Intel CPU that's $500'or under will most likely come with onboard Intell HD 4000 graphics. Unless you can find affordable systems with decent NVIDIA onboard graphics, I'll stick with APUs. I don't want to argue about Intel vs AMD. That just annoys me.

Rhettsterhhhh

Estimable
May 10, 2014

Yes, I know what I want. I just need a list of models to consider. All I ask for is help researching.

Acer Aspire E5-573G-56RG $510 (currently on sale)

- Core i5-5200u
- 1080p screen
- nVidia 940m dedicated GPU.

Acer laptops are inexpensive, but also only have average build quality. If you do not want to buy new and online, then ignore this laptop.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834315065&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-All+Laptops+%2f+Notebooks-_-N82E16834315065&gclid=CjwKEAjwhdOwBRDFsYTfhvzX1hYSJAAfCUcL5dY7hR_6keQ7ZVZlL23jtA2xKxjCxKkuouAKFxw8KBoC7_Xw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Solution
Since you don't want to buy online at all then that limits you to what stores you have locally.

It is flat out stupid to research 100-200 laptop models when you may only have 5-10 models to choose from locally. Go see what is available to you and then research those.