Need a sound system within 30000

Arunanshu

Estimable
Oct 5, 2015
Ok previously I thought that I will buy a 5.1 home theatre within 10k INR. But people suggest me that you won't get a good 5.1 system within 10k. So now I am extending my budget upto 30k. Now I just want a proper home theatre with Avr.
So my choices are
1. Yamaha yht 196
2.yamaha yht 1840
3.onkyo by s3500
4.logitech z906 with creative sound blaster card. ( One of my friend has it and it has really good boomy bass)
My main media source is my gaming pc. I want to use it for movies,games,and indian classical songs. So I need good crystal sound with good bass. ( I heard that Yamaha don't have this punchy boomy bass)
Suggest me a good all-rounder one and please this time don't request me to upgrade my budget.

Solution
30k INR should be around €350-450. There is still no really good setup in this price range.
But, it is quite ok for non-audiophile.
I would not go for Logitech z906, this is still considered very cheap in sound quality. The other 3 are better and almost alike in sound quality.
I would go with one of those Yamahas and Onkyo sets. Any of them are decent, not great but decent.

As for bass, any of those 3 sets are within no means of weak.
I think, you or your friend will still like any of those 3.
I like yamaha yht 1840 the best among those 3.

Note:
- those cheap 5.1 sets incl. Z906 are not that good for music but ok for movies and games. Z906 is the worst by far among those in your list. Z906 can not really do anything beside only...

guanyu210379

Distinguished
30k INR should be around €350-450. There is still no really good setup in this price range.
I would not go for Logitech z906, this is still considered very cheap in sound quality. The other 3 are better and almost alike in sound quality.
I would go with one of those Yamahas and Onkyo sets. Any of them are decent, not great but decent.

Note:
- those cheap 5.1 sets incl. Z906 are not that good for music but ok for movies and games. Z906 is the worst by far among those in your list. Z906 can not really do anything beside only bass.
- I know you will dislike what I am gonna tell you but you need more investments for great setups. Good setups will take above €1000. Do not force yourself to go into this zone, unless you can really afford them. Those sets you mentioned are already decent.

Solution

Arunanshu

Estimable
Oct 5, 2015

Note:
- those cheap 5.1 sets incl. Z906 are not that good for music but ok for movies and games. Z906 is the worst by far among those in your list. Z906 can not really do anything beside only bass.
- I know you will dislike what I am gonna tell you but you need more investments for great setups. Good setups will take above €1000. Do not force yourself to go into this zone, unless you can really afford them. Those sets you mentioned are already decent.

Ok then I will buy either Yamaha or onkyo. I have no more options for budget extension. Thanq