Need a specific laptop keyboard

KindaHardcoreGamer

Estimable
Jan 9, 2016
I need a keyboard for my laptop. I accidentally broke mine a few weeks ago. I bought a new one from Ebay, but after receiving it, I found it wasn't even what I ordered. It had a different layout, but I installed it anyway. After using it for a short while, I found it was very cheaply made. Keys stuck, some didn't even work half the time. So, I'm looking for a new one. If you guys could suggest a good, reliable one, it would be greatly appreciated. Here's the criteria:
-Compatible with the HP Pavillion dv7 -6c95dx laptop
-Uses a normal sized enter/backspace/space key (not the huge or tiny ones that many keyboards now use, I can't adjust to the different layout it causes)
-Good quality. I don't want some cheapo keyboard that will likely break in a few weeks anyway.

Thanks!

KindaHardcoreGamer

Estimable
Jan 9, 2016

That one might work, as it's closer to the original keyboard than what I have now. My only problem with it is that the enter key is still a bit large, which might cause some other differences in the places of the keys that might bother me. Do you have a suggestion that's even closer to the original keyboard that's included in the laptop?