Need Good Earphones for my smartphone.

ben001

Honorable
Jun 17, 2013
Generally, I do research quit a lot before purchasing any electronic products or electronic related products but this time, a hard one to choose. I recently bought a new windows smartphone but wondering for a good earphone to listen music, though i'm a hard listener & pretty much concern about music sounds. My Budget is $20-30 which is quit low to choose a good earphone but still if i get any good suggestion. My need's : 1. It should be rich in bass, i love bass 2. Good sound clarity even if i max out my volume it should be clear without any crack 3. Comfortable for durable hours. Thank You.

Solution
Good sound to me may not be good sound to you, so try out different headphones from your local stores, and see which one you like best. I personally use the Senheiser CX-300 II when I'm out, and the Acoustic energy Aego-M speakers at home. My standards of good sound aren't very high, but the CX300 II is pretty comparable to my Aego-M since I'm happy with how both sounds :p

IRONBATMAN

Honorable
Aug 30, 2013
Good sound to me may not be good sound to you, so try out different headphones from your local stores, and see which one you like best. I personally use the Senheiser CX-300 II when I'm out, and the Acoustic energy Aego-M speakers at home. My standards of good sound aren't very high, but the CX300 II is pretty comparable to my Aego-M since I'm happy with how both sounds :p

Solution

anti-duck

Estimable
Feb 18, 2014
You might be able to find some RHA MA350's or even MA450i's within your budget, these are the most comfortable earphones that I have ever used, they're just soooo light but the bass is the best part. Another good set within your budget are the SoundMAGIC E10's, which are also very comfortable and just good all round without really standing out.

ben001

Honorable
Jun 17, 2013
That RHA MA50's or MA450i is not available in my country but SoundMAGIC E10, never heard that much about it . I was going for some favorable brands : Sennheiser , JBL , Audio-Technica but still if you got some other idea.

ben001

Honorable
Jun 17, 2013
Yes, Sennheiser CX-300 II is pretty good what i heard from many online reviews but still a bit worry part highlighting me to choose one among all , without hearing the sounds of an earphones it's hard to choose one but if you got any good experience about earphone sounds then there is another earphone i marked on my list which is Sennheiser CX-275s, don't know that much about it but according to online store review, it's not bad at all. Any other option you got because CX-300 a bit exceeds my budget according to my country price but if your suggestion is fixed & for sure then i can afford one.

ben001

Honorable
Jun 17, 2013
why you ask?...You can give any other suggestion as i said, maximum brands are available in my country but without few. I also heard about JVC earbuds , JBL another favorable one , Bose is best as i know but can't waste money for an earbuds which is too expensive like this one , Sony not that much, Creative a bit , sennheiser quit popular including skullcandy. Thank you.