Need help calibrating a Vizio

corijei

Honorable
Jul 25, 2013
I got a hold to an old Vizio VP322 plasma and can't find online how to calibrate it to make it more energy efficient. Anyone who still own or use to own this (or any vizio plasma), do you have any suggestions of changing the picture settings? Or is there a universal setting I can use that will work with any plasma? I got the TV as a spare for gaming.

Solution
Do not use a plasma for gaming or anything that has a stationary image for long. It takes very little time for a still image to burn in and a long time to recover. In-fact, you should box it up, and hold onto it like it's an antique. No-one is making plasma tv's anymore, it costs too much to make them but they still have the best picture quality of any modern display.

Trenchcoat

Honorable
May 7, 2013
Do not use a plasma for gaming or anything that has a stationary image for long. It takes very little time for a still image to burn in and a long time to recover. In-fact, you should box it up, and hold onto it like it's an antique. No-one is making plasma tv's anymore, it costs too much to make them but they still have the best picture quality of any modern display.

Solution