Need help fixing my phone...

Michigan Tech

Commendable
Jul 18, 2016
Hello all!

I’ve recently joined the android master race, and was excited to be using my OnePlus One. Sure it’s an older phone but I am more then pleased... haven’t looked back since. Unfortunately, being new to Android (specifically cyanogenmod), I’ve made my first mistake. Coming from an iPhone, I was used to seeing updates and then just simply updating... So when I was notified of an updated, I simply updated! This didn’t end in my favor, however. Immediately I knew something was wrong when my phone refused to boot. What I mean bu this is my phone will turn on, show the android logo, and the screen will then go blank. I know the phone is still on because my on board buttons are still illuminating. I tried booting into safemode but I had the same issue. This is a developer phone (not set by me), and I do not have any important data stored on it. What did I do wrong? and How can I fix it? Please excuse my ignorance, and please help me learn something new today.... we all have to start somewhere...

Thanks! And have an awesome day!