Solved! need help getting past google account phone was set up with

brookecolvin36

Prominent
Jan 19, 2018
I got a samsung luna from my son and I did a factory reset on it but it is still asking for previous google email account the phone was set up with and syned with, I contacted my son and he does not remember. Its asking for email or phone number dont have email an since I cant get passed that I can't get into setting to even find out the phone number, can someone please help me get into this phone.. This is so aggravating!!!

Solution
What you have there is a brick. Your son should have logged in and closed the account, at least as far as that device was concerned, or changed it to a name fo your choice. I've laboured for hours over these circumstances and there is no way round it without the help of the seller. He could log into Google on a PC and if he doesn't know the password, go through the Forgot Password process.

He would have the answers to the security questions but if he doesn't, throw that brick at a wall.
What you have there is a brick. Your son should have logged in and closed the account, at least as far as that device was concerned, or changed it to a name fo your choice. I've laboured for hours over these circumstances and there is no way round it without the help of the seller. He could log into Google on a PC and if he doesn't know the password, go through the Forgot Password process.

He would have the answers to the security questions but if he doesn't, throw that brick at a wall.

Solution