need help getting past google account phone was set up with

brookecolvin36

Prominent
Jan 19, 2018
I got a samsung luna from my son and I did a factory reset on it but it is still asking for previous google email account the phone was set up with and syned with, I contacted my son and he does not remember. Its asking for email or phone number dont have email an since I cant get passed that I can't get into setting to even find out the phone number, can someone please help me get into this phone.. This is so aggravating!!!

Saga Lout

Olde English
What you have there is a brick. Your son should have logged in and closed the account, at least as far as that device was concerned, or changed it to a name fo your choice. I've laboured for hours over these circumstances and there is no way round it without the help of the seller. He could log into Google on a PC and if he doesn't know the password, go through the Forgot Password process.

He would have the answers to the security questions but if he doesn't, throw that brick at a wall.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 2
S Android Smartphones 3
S Android Smartphones 3
J Android Smartphones 3
X Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
I Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 3
C Android Smartphones 6
D Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Need to retrieve photos from old google account with an old phone number that i no longer have
dr sir my huawei phone is missing.plz i need help...i have IMEI number. but i don't have google account
My old phone is broken will I be able to get my same google photos account on a brand new phone?
How can I unlock my vodaphone mobile because I forgot my google account that were rigister by the phone
The phone was reset to continue I have to sign in using the previous Google account synced to the phone but I don't know it wh
My Motorola been reset but I need the Google account email address and the password associated with this phone so I can't
I can't connect to my last google account because of lost of my phone
i factory reset my phone and i didnt sync my phone to any google account, what do i do?
I deleted my google account then factory reset my phone now I can’t get in
my samsung g5 prime phone device was reset accidentallyin my pocket, it ask my google account but i didnt have google account,
I had to factory reset my son's Alcatel phone and how its asking for a Google account and we don't remember it. What can I do.
After reset phone, I can't login to google account.
How do i get my google account that was synced to my phone and don t have that number anymore or another backup email
hi want to reset my phone but have forgotten the google account. pls help me. have tried all available methods but to no avail
How can i unlock a phone vodafone when its locked by google account???
i cant log back in my google account over my phone can somebody please help me
My contacts are synced to my google account but when I switched phones all my contacts didn't download how do I find them
i removed my google account from my phone without any backup,then if i buy a new phone do i get my old contacts?
How do I get a Google account that was on a phone that I have
Give my phone numbers from Google account because I lost my phone in which I had save my contacts no my phone will b redmy mi

ASK THE COMMUNITY