Solved! Need help on pairing ILoud Micro Monitors to Presonus T8 subwoofer

Apr 7, 2020
Hello guys, I am very new to audio, I hope someone can help me to guide me through how should I connect my iLoud Micro Monitors to(ACTIVE) to my Presonus T8 subwoofer(ACTIVE).

I just recently bought them, currently I am only using the speakers because I have no idea how to pair them up with the subwoofer.

I am only using it to play music or watch video from the bluetooth of my ipad, I do not have any mixer, interface or computer, I am just wondering is it possible to just connect the speaker to the subwoofer directly and start using it to play music from the bluetooth of my ipad.

Please help me or let me know whether is it even possible, because if it's not I will need to return to subwoofer, thank you so much for help.

These are the back of the speakers and subwoofer

If your are using bluetooth to the monitors then there isn't a way to connect them to the subwoofer.
If your source has a wired stereo output then connect that to the stereo input on the subwoofer. The stereo output of the subwoofer connects to the input of the monitors.
The HPF on the sub should be on. That will reduce the bass output of the monitors so they can play louder and cleaner. You will have to play with the low pass filer and gain on the sub to get the best sound. You will adjust overall volume at the source.

If your are using bluetooth to the monitors then there isn't a way to connect them to the subwoofer.
If your source has a wired stereo output then connect that to the stereo input on the subwoofer. The stereo output of the subwoofer connects to the input of the monitors.
The HPF on the sub should be on. That will reduce the bass output of the monitors so they can play louder and cleaner. You will have to play with the low pass filer and gain on the sub to get the best sound. You will adjust overall volume at the source.

Apr 7, 2020
This is exactly what I need, truly thank you so much for this clear explanation and guide:D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jas.Foster Audio 5
S Audio 1
B Audio 4
Nontypical Audio 0
xmystbladex Audio 1
C Audio 1
E Audio 6
Hicklinc Audio 0
L Audio 3
J Audio 1
B Audio 3