Need Programs for Hover Over preview of program shortcuts.

EndlessZone123

Commendable
Mar 3, 2016
Hey. I tend to keep program short cuts on my Windows 10 desktop and am tired of putting them in corners or grouped together on the desktop. I'm looking for a program when i hover my mouse over it would extend/preview what file/shortcuts i put in it, i am then able to open or drag out files/shortcuts and when my mouse leaves the menu it would contract back into a small icon. It would help me clean up my desktop and i don't really like putting them in folders because it does not look very elegant. Any recommendation is appreciated. Thanks!

Quick Edit: I just saw a program called Fences and it looked alright. It doesn't seems to have the ability to minimize smaller and just grouped them in a box.

Solution
I'm guessing you are talking about Stardock Fences? Have you tried Tago Fences? It's free and will expand when you hover over a group, and will shrink down when you move elsewhere. I'm not sure if it's exactly what you are looking for (my guess it isn't) but it might be a closer match.
tago.gif

gardenman

Commendable
Herald
Jun 16, 2016
I'm guessing you are talking about Stardock Fences? Have you tried Tago Fences? It's free and will expand when you hover over a group, and will shrink down when you move elsewhere. I'm not sure if it's exactly what you are looking for (my guess it isn't) but it might be a closer match.
tago.gif

Solution

EndlessZone123

Commendable
Mar 3, 2016

That fits pretty niceley to what i needed. Thanks, will sure check it out when im abit less busy also reason for the late reply.