need replacement screen for 75"samsung uhd smart tv

Solution
I have copied and pasted the following excerpt from another recent thread I have answered on these forums:

The cost to replace a Samsung TV screen ... IF you get VERY LUCKY and can even find one in the first place that is ... would cost nearly as much as a new TV and therefore it is really not economical or worth the hassle.

I'd suggest at this point that you advertise the TV as "Faulty - WITH CRACKED SCREEN - FOR PARTS ONLY" and try to recoup any sort of financial incentive to go toward a new TV.

Cloudy1

Honorable
Jan 21, 2016
I have copied and pasted the following excerpt from another recent thread I have answered on these forums:

The cost to replace a Samsung TV screen ... IF you get VERY LUCKY and can even find one in the first place that is ... would cost nearly as much as a new TV and therefore it is really not economical or worth the hassle.

I'd suggest at this point that you advertise the TV as "Faulty - WITH CRACKED SCREEN - FOR PARTS ONLY" and try to recoup any sort of financial incentive to go toward a new TV.

Solution
you have to open or google the model of the tv and words service parts. on the screen itself will be a service part number. depending on the age of the tv the screen may be able to be purched by an end user. if the tv is newish model then only a samssung repair center may have the screen.