Need to know the pins to jump power supply board to test the power? (Picture provided)

Solution
[strike]Check your documentation, it should be the two pins that go to the power button. I'll try to find that information from there though.[/strike]

I thought that image looked weird... this is a tv board... not sure you want to mess with this. It's probably the PS_ON and one other pin but that's just a guess, probably ground. (this should turn the power supply on but I'm not sure how this is wired.... so....)

You should try calling Samsung and seeing if someone will email you the tech sheets on this model or if an engineer will talk to you, you won't be able to find much information around here unless you run across a TV repairman or something similar.

APassingMe

Estimable
Aug 25, 2014
[strike]Check your documentation, it should be the two pins that go to the power button. I'll try to find that information from there though.[/strike]

I thought that image looked weird... this is a tv board... not sure you want to mess with this. It's probably the PS_ON and one other pin but that's just a guess, probably ground. (this should turn the power supply on but I'm not sure how this is wired.... so....)

You should try calling Samsung and seeing if someone will email you the tech sheets on this model or if an engineer will talk to you, you won't be able to find much information around here unless you run across a TV repairman or something similar.

Solution

LindonBoy

Honorable
Nov 5, 2013

Yeah, I just need to find the other pin :/

lizzie40f

Estimable
Jan 22, 2015
hi
did you fix the problem with this tv as i have the same model with the same problem,i have checked all the caps on ps board and they all seem ok so i wanted to test if their is power going to the mainboard but not sure what pin is the stand by pwr so i earthed on the chassis and checked every pin but have no reading on any,also when the cable to the motherboard is diconnected the screen comes on which makes me think its the mainboard not power board but i would still like to find the power out pin and get a reading first to confirm this
thanks