Netflix not working on Samsung SmartTV model: UN32H5201AF

Status
Not open for further replies.

MirandaKay24

Estimable
Jan 19, 2015
I just got this TV and it will not let me use netflix, which was preinstalled app so i cannot just uninstall and re-do it that way. I have tried multiple ways but nothing is working.it keeps saying it cannot connect to netflix

MirandaKay24

Estimable
Jan 19, 2015

All other apps work fine that i have used at least. but i did just get it out yesterday so i haven't tried many. and I am in the USA

MirandaKay24

Estimable
Jan 19, 2015

I am at college so i am connected through their wireless internet.
I do not ever get to a login screen. I just comes up with an error saying it cannot connect. When i go to the more details there is a log out and when i click that the same error message comes up.
The TV says it is up to date, unless im not looking at the right thing.

kanewolf

Judicious

I think you will have to ask the IT folks at college. Probably nothing anybody here can do to help....

MirandaKay24

Estimable
Jan 19, 2015

Alright, Thank you anyways!

aemjarman

Estimable
Feb 2, 2015

Same here. Samsung response.. contact netflix.. Netflix says contact samsung... lame.

JonF

Estimable
Apr 13, 2015
I am having yhe same problems with a UN65H7150 fresh out the box.The system connects perfect to the internet but can't reach any of yhe 4 Netflix servers, error code nw 4-8. I have updated the firmware to the latest version,still no success.All othe apps like Amazon or Hulu work just fine and I can stream YouTube content without any problems. I tried the uninstall taked about in a different thread but that did not work.

Jayde24

Estimable
Jul 21, 2015
Not an answer, but i was wondering if you might have solved this issue? i'm having the exact problem with mine and nothing i do seems to help.
Thank you in advance for any help.
Jayde.

john-1

Estimable
Jan 4, 2016

I got the solution from Samsung customer service :eek:pen the hub,press the Samsung apps icon,then every app which needs update will have an arrow,press the first one with arrow and hold for 5 sec,it will open a drop menu,select update,then select all. do this once a month. it worked for me

john-1

Estimable
Jan 4, 2016
I got the solution from Samsung customer service:eek:pen the hub, click on the apps icon which is 1st to the left, u will see some apps with arrows, they need to be updated, including Netflix. Press on the 1st app with arrow and keep pressed for 5 sec, u see drop down menu, click update all, then open the Netflix. It worked for me, maybe you have to open the browser 1st, though. Check Samsung simulator. com

Status
Not open for further replies.