Neutral Laptop Temperature? Need help.

Brian Chew

Estimable
Jun 9, 2014
I recently Repaired my computer because it had a bluescreen when i started my computer.
The people at the store told me my computer isnt made for games and didnt tell me the exact problem to why my pc had a blue screen, and right now, i downloaded a Application to
monitor my laptop Temperatures to see if its really hot or so, i've found out that the temperatures are very high at around 80-90 degrees. Can someone recommend me a cheap way of lowering my computer's temperature? Thanks in advance.

Operating System
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
CPU
Intel Core i5 480M @ 2.67GHz 58 °C
Arrandale 32nm Technology
RAM
4.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 532MHz (7-7-7-20)
Motherboard
Dell Inc. 00FR73 (U2E1) 27 °C
Graphics
Generic PnP Monitor (1366x768@60Hz)
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 550v (Dell)
Storage
465GB Seagate ST9500423AS (SATA) 47 °C
7GB SD Card (USB)
Optical Drives
HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GT32N
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

Those are my laptop specs, Thank you VERY MUCH in advance.

Solution
You could buy a cooling pad. Another thing you can do is turn down the settings if your laptop isn't made for gaming. This will put less strain on the gpu and stop it from overheating.

Another thing you can do is have few startup and background processes when you run the game. Download razor cortex software to get a boost in performance.

Make sure when you are playing, you are putting the laptop on a hard surface..This will stop the heat from being trapped in the air vents.

Try these and let me know if any of them helps
You could buy a cooling pad. Another thing you can do is turn down the settings if your laptop isn't made for gaming. This will put less strain on the gpu and stop it from overheating.

Another thing you can do is have few startup and background processes when you run the game. Download razor cortex software to get a boost in performance.

Make sure when you are playing, you are putting the laptop on a hard surface..This will stop the heat from being trapped in the air vents.

Try these and let me know if any of them helps

Solution