NEW Android Tablets with Keyboard Docks....

rrlucas

Commendable
Sep 27, 2016
I have spent the last few weeks scouring the internet for (released or soon to be released) 9”-11” Android tablets with purpose built keyboard dock systems and Android 6.0+. My first question is, why are there so many older models but nothing new? There are a bunch of new Windows tablets with keyboard docks but almost 0 Android based. (I wonder if MS has something to do with it or are they just not popular???)

A perfect example of what I am looking for would be the Asus Transformer (TF303CL). The only issue is that it is older and runs Android 4. So far the only new candidates I can find are the RCA series (either the Viking 2 or Galileo Pro) and the Pixel C which is Very pricey. Unfortunately, the RCA tablets have minimal resolution (Viking 2 is 1280x800) which is a problem as I would like to use the tablet for Remote Desktop/VNC. I would prefer to not be constrained and want something 1080p or better.

Can anyone point me to a tablet (released or soon to be released) with decently high resolution, Android 6.0+ and with a non-afterthought docking system?

Thanks!

Solution
The first tablet I bought about five years ago was a Chinese rip-off clone of a Samsung something or other. I accidentally discovered I could use a female USB to male phone power socket adapter to plug in a receiver/sender for a wireless keyboard.

It hasn't worked on any other model I've tried since, including all the phones I've owned and I look forward to a model that allows that.
The first tablet I bought about five years ago was a Chinese rip-off clone of a Samsung something or other. I accidentally discovered I could use a female USB to male phone power socket adapter to plug in a receiver/sender for a wireless keyboard.

It hasn't worked on any other model I've tried since, including all the phones I've owned and I look forward to a model that allows that.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS