New, Improved Sony PSP Handheld Coming This Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcoaster

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2007
For Sony to design and market a whole new model, they must have something up their sleeve. Perhaps a feature not yet revealed or a future firmware update. Maybe Youtube support and Mobile PS Store?

jaragon13

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
[citation][nom]dcoaster[/nom]For Sony to design and market a whole new model, they must have something up their sleeve. Perhaps a feature not yet revealed or a future firmware update. Maybe Youtube support and Mobile PS Store?[/citation]
Perhaps just a die shrink for more battery life? Would be nice to save energy.

kezu

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2008
I have old version with one of those jumbo sized battery packs and it works great for me. The extra bulk also makes griping the PSP more comfortable for me. I don't see a problem with battery life. But then again I don't use it for hours on end like some probably do. I can do a five hour train ride with no problems, watching UMD movies or playing games and have battery to spare for a return 5 hour train ride. I've done flights from the Europe to the US on one battery with no need to recharge. I don't know, maybe I'm just really lucky. But those are the only times I really use the PSP.

Status
Not open for further replies.