New laptop-livestreaming videos-overheating issue

georgio1313

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2011
Hello i want to buy a new laptop ( about 1000 euros ) and i am currently
emphasizing on Toshiba Satellite L775-10n ( this costs 1000 euros here + extra cost of ram expansion to 8gb ) and HP Pavilion DV7-6150ev ( this costs 1050 euros here ) . The second one has better specs and i do not know why the price difference is so small. However, the overheating issue is very important for me, as i want to use my laptop in order to watch live streaming sports videos ( 5-6 at the same time ) + several web browser windows open for a lot of hours. Which one would you recommend?
Other ideas are also acceptable!
Thank you in advance!

georgio1313

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2011
The overheating issue is important because i will use this laptop for betting purposes, so i need a good and constant flow of the videos. If the performance is good for 2 hours and then the videos start freezing because of high temperature or because of insufficient cpu performance, then there is no point. So the questions are actually two. Will a dual core i5 do the job for me , or i need a quad core i7 ? Apart from this , which brands can achieve the lowest temperatures? is toshiba good at this ?

georgio1313

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2011
hello again ? nobody is able to give me some recommendation regarding my questions ? i am new at thir forum , maybe my questions are easy to answer , but i would appreciate any help from you.
thank you again.