New Xbox 360 Has the Looks of R2-D2 and C-3PO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heretic121

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2008
[citation][nom]stingstang[/nom]The creators couldn't think of a better game title than Kinect Star Wars? It seems a bit overpriced for a 'package deal' to me.[/citation]

*sigh* it is/will be the same exact price as if you bought everything seperatley yes(minus the fact you get a bigger harddrive) but who the hell wold not want a R2D2 Painted system or white kinect sensor or a pimped out gold C3PO controller FOR THE EXACT SAME PRICE AS BUYING EVERYTHING SEPERATE!?!?! you are getting a insanely rare paint job on the console + kinect + controller for FREE!!!!

mortsmi7

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2010
R2-D2 xbox and a Zelda controller. I'm sure someone would believe that if you stuck the controller on ebay. I guess its still better than the Resident Evil 5 themed 360.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
i SO want that controller, mine is dieing, and i love the gold look to it.

here is hopeing its not just a pain job, and the controllers plastic is gold colored to, so if the chrome gold gets scratched its not a glaring problem.

molo9000

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2010
Even this doesn't make me want a xbox360. PS3 has all the good exclusives.

Besides. Why buy a console now with the next gen right around the corner. If PS4 has PS3&PS2 backwards compatibility, I might become a console gamer again.

Kryan

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
[citation][nom]molo9000[/nom]Even this doesn't make me want a xbox360. PS3 has all the good exclusives.Besides. Why buy a console now with the next gen right around the corner. If PS4 has PS3&PS2 backwards compatibility, I might become a console gamer again.[/citation]
I agree with you in almost everything...but if you have a girlfriend who is a casual gamer, then you will know that the PS3 sux. Fable doesn't run so well on a playstation...and that is the PERFECT game to jam with your gf, once LBP has been beat.

G

My last-gen Elite that I paid $400 CAD is good enough for me, thanks. At least this way my Xbox goes with all my other matte-black components... that thing would just stick out like a sore thumb.
And a sore wallet.
Oh, and I already have Kinect, one glorified infrared webcam with virtually no games up until now is good enough for me, thanks.

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
1 - the PS3 does NOT suck. Did the Xbox 360 suck when there were only 20 million of them (granted 1/4 were replacements) as of today, there are 50+ Million PS3 sold... any day now, the Xbox will destroy the PS3.... not.

2 - White Kinect? They should have kept it black and added a bit more to it... make it DARTH VADER, since it "senses" you. And would look better on all the BLACK TVs out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS