Nextbook, shell, booting issues

Jul 20, 2018
My ex changed my Nextbook 10.1 password. Then he tried to "fix it" and when he couldn't he attempted to do a factory reset. Now I don't know what's going on. It doesn't show the logo when turned on,. It goes straight to shell. It says fs0: is not recognized. Says that theres no map/mapping. (Not extremely knowledgable here but not dumb either.) Besides looking at drivers and not knowing what I'm.looking at,. I can also look up the handle. Still no clue. And I can enter the "exit" screen via shell. And I tried changing the order of boot to a USB, and tried downloading an iso image of windows 8.1. but it won't read the file. It only reads the read me files ? Anyways. I don't think it has a OS on there anymore. And I can't download one. I can't even do a recovery.. am I completely screwed ? Or would this be a good change to learn more about programing and troubleshooting. Lol

Jul 20, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from jw82610 : "Booting issues, nextbook10, shell"

My ex changed my Nextbook 10.1 password. Then he tried to "fix it" and when he couldn't he attempted to do a factory reset. Now I don't know what's going on. It doesn't show the logo when turned on,. It goes straight to shell. It says fs0: is not recognized. Says that theres no map/mapping. (Not extremely knowledgable here but not dumb either.) Besides looking at drivers and not knowing what I'm.looking at,. I can also look up the handle. Still no clue. And I can enter the "exit" screen via shell. And I tried changing the order of boot to a USB, and tried downloading an iso image of windows 8.1. but it won't read the file. It only reads the read me files ? Anyways. I don't think it has a OS on there anymore. And I can't download one. I can't even do a recovery.. am I completely screwed ? Or would this be a good change to learn more about programing and troubleshooting. Lol