Nice Crystal Case

mylittleairport

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2011
I have recently bought iPhone 4S to me and my girlfriend. My girlfriend likes Swarovski crystal. However, many crystal cases look cheap and the patterns are not special enough.

Several days ago I find this case. The angel pattern seems pretty and the Swarovski element looks nice (much better than fake stuff). But the most amazing feature is the pattern is divided in two. I want buy the two cases, one for me and one for my girlfriend.

Please also pose more suggestion about good crystal case

why in the world would you want a "crystal" case for your iphone?

a case is meant to protect your phone from scratches, falls, liquid, etcetera. this is why cases are typically rubber slip on type covers or belt pouches to hold phones without a case. either way protects the phone.

i've never heard of a so called crystal case for a phone but i wouldnt recommend it.

unless of course you are referring to something else and are just not wording it right..

edit: the picture came up just when i submitted... i see what you mean now....

you can ignore my above statements.

no... i dont know of any fancy cases like that. in general any case will wear though so its not going to remain pretty forever.

mylittleairport

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2011

Case should have some degree of protection, so does crystal case.
Just as clothes should keep you warm, but keeping warm is not everything. I do look for cases that can help me to express what i think.
Moreover, i find this crystal case do well in protection:)

TRENDING THREADS