no apps are working laptop problems

aali_16

Commendable
Jan 20, 2017
Hey there I have a Acer Aspire R11 i tried restarting the whole system because some settings I couldn't find but then on the 1% I turned it off and now everything is fine but there is no longer Internet Explorer or the store and the microsoft button isn't working as welll

Have you gone into "Control Panel" and then "Windows Update" and gotten any/all updates you need to do done? If not, this may be why you still don't have the other programs.

If doing all the updates doesn't do it, you may need to download what is missing.

Have you gone into "Control Panel" and then "Windows Update" and gotten any/all updates you need to do done? If not, this may be why you still don't have the other programs.

If doing all the updates doesn't do it, you may need to download what is missing.

aali_16

Commendable
Jan 20, 2017

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Maclik_M Laptop Tech Support 13
Luieka224 Laptop Tech Support 0
LeoLuca Laptop Tech Support 4
R Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 5
G Laptop Tech Support 4
A Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 5
M Laptop Tech Support 4
E Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 3
A Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question My mum’s laptop is having a problem and a lot of her keys aren’t working. The only keys that’s work are the numbers, letters, capital lock, and tab. P
Question HDMI to VGA Adapter Not Working
Question Laptop Keyboard Turns Off - Turns Back On When Any USB is Disconnected/Connected
Question Laptop Clevo P671RG (XMG P706), GTX 980M not working problem
Solved! No Letters Or Numbers On My Keyboard work
Laptop keys are not working properly
Solved! Laptop Problem: When I connect my microphone to my laptop it acts like it is my default speakers, the microphone doesnt work!?
Solved! shift,ctrl and alt keys are not working of my hp laptop.... plz solve my problem.
Laptop Keyboard Specific Buttons Not Working?
I have an ASUS X553M Laptop. Its keyboard doesn't work even external keyboard. And it has install windows problem.
Sound problem with new gaming laptop, sound on games only work about 50% of the time
My laptop aspire v5-132 has a problem. It was working for a bit but then it was gone.
i have a one jack headset and a one port laptop the problem is the microphone on my headset doesnt work . should anyone of you
In addition to his problems, my laptop is sometimes showing as No Operating system Found. And it is not working at all.. It is
Asus Laptop Keyboard and Touchpad not working
The laptop works with an external monitor, no problem. what is my next step to look for please?
Which components should I test to help diagnose this laptop video problem? It works with hdmi out only, after a probable short
I have a laptop Acer e5 it suddenly stopped getting charged and it isnt working now what may be the problem can you assist me
Recently I started facing a problem, my laptops keyboard stopped working and suddenly random help windows started opening and
A few of my laptop keys are not working.

ASK THE COMMUNITY