The error that you're getting may be a hardware related problem, your HDD to be exact. Do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- Start by loading into BIOS, make sure that HDD is being detected and set as the 1st boot device.
- After doing these do try and boot the laptop and see if the same problem will persist.
- If your HDD is not being detected do try to reseat it from the laptop. Remove it for couple of seconds then put it back in making sure that it's seated properly.
- If your HDD is select is being detected and is set as the 1st boot device do install Windows using your Acer Recovery disc and that should solve the issue.
- If all these will not work do contact Acer if it's still under the factory warranty.