No Clue.

bexyboo88

Honorable
Jun 6, 2012
Heya,

Just noticed something a little odd.

Whether on the internet, or playing a game the application will randomly like.. go to t he background and I have to clck it to activate it again.. Does that make any sense lol?

So for example, this webpage is open then all of a sudden the mouse wont scroll anymore and I have to reclick the webpage on the screen anywhere to make the mouse able to scroll again.

I have not got a clue XD

Any help appreciated.

MeneerWitte

Honorable
Nov 27, 2012
:hello:

Kindly I ask your attention.

Well, it looks like you just did install something or did a driver update.

I had that issue myself a while a go and got it fixed.

What I did was deinstall the grafic driver/Intel driver for keyboard and mouse and some software that goes for internetconnection (the ones I didn't need) and stopt all automatic updates.
And to be shore, I reinstalled all the browsers. And having any, get ride of those toolbars and try later the ones you really like/want.
And looked ad the Anti-Virus software (and any other with notifications), there I looked for what and when to show for information.

It looks like a program gets activated, but doesn't start thrue.

If you have this done, lets us know if it worked. If not, I will look into it more.

So far,

Hopefully I let you known enough and that you will find the answers you seek! :D

Best Regards,

MeneerWitte

PS:
I know, it's a lot of work! Guess we all have that issue the same!

aford10

Distinguished
That means something else has taken the focus. It's something that is automatically running. It could be updates, or another window popping open, or an application kicking on, etc...

ASK THE COMMUNITY