No sound from left headphone in browser

jrwizbang

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
Hello everyone. I have a dilemma. My sound on my computer works great. I have a pair of logitech g930's and they work wonderfully, but as of recently, I get no sound from the left headphone while browsing the internet. Listening to music and playing games it is fine, but in my browser, I only have sound from the right headphone. I use SRWare Iron for browsing (a more secure version of google chrome basically) If anyone had any insight on this that would be wonderful. I tried uninstalling all of my extensions and clearing browsing data/cookies/history, and looked through all the settings and can not for the life of my figure it out. Thanks to everyone in advance for input!

Update - It happens in any web browser I have tried (Internet Explorer, firefox, google chrome, opera)

jrwizbang

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
Do you have g930s? It just started happening recently, and goes away if a I do a system restore, but then comes back soon after. I think Logitech updated their drivers and messed something up maybe. Not sure.

jrwizbang

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
Ehh its okay I understand. Its not bad at all. Thanks for the tip about Safari. I'll give it a try until I can find a fix, because using 7.1 all the time gets annoying :p