TroubledUser

Estimable
Jul 28, 2015
Hello

I have a headset which has a built in microphone, but nobody can hear me talking. In fact, nobody on the other end can hear anything. However, the strange part is that they can see it is showing that it in fact IS picking up sound. This headset is a Sades SA-708.

Solution
check your Drivers - Sound, do a Self Test with Team Speak or skype or windows to see if the Mic Can pick up you're Voice coming from the MiC, try a different Port even if it is USB try a different Port also

check your sound settings in windows to make sure you do not have the Mic Muted and lately make sure you do not have it muted on the headset / Mic itself i have done that myself..

Fosters999

Commendable
Mar 19, 2016
check your Drivers - Sound, do a Self Test with Team Speak or skype or windows to see if the Mic Can pick up you're Voice coming from the MiC, try a different Port even if it is USB try a different Port also

check your sound settings in windows to make sure you do not have the Mic Muted and lately make sure you do not have it muted on the headset / Mic itself i have done that myself..

Solution