No Wifi connections

priyankav2000

Commendable
Mar 20, 2016
my laptop doesnt show any wifi network.It used to show earlier on so tried updating windows and restarting but doesnt work.My wifi works on the phone well and on other laptops. Kindly help

BadActor

Estimable
Herald
Oct 31, 2015
Boot into the Bios and look for the wireless settings. You will probably have to hit one of the "F" keys, Del or ESC. The first splash screen should tell you. If everything is enabled and you have the correct driver installed, you might try reseating the wireless card. If it still won't work, you may need to replace the wireless card.

BadActor

Estimable
Herald
Oct 31, 2015
Make sure it's enabled in the Bios and if your laptop has a switch on the case, that it's turned on. Go into device manager check that there isn't a yellow flag for your wireless adapter and in Network Connections that you have it enabled.

BadActor

Estimable
Herald
Oct 31, 2015
Boot into the Bios and look for the wireless settings. You will probably have to hit one of the "F" keys, Del or ESC. The first splash screen should tell you. If everything is enabled and you have the correct driver installed, you might try reseating the wireless card. If it still won't work, you may need to replace the wireless card.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LeeView Laptop Tech Support 0
N Laptop Tech Support 2
Raj Negi Laptop Tech Support 0
Svlasak Laptop Tech Support 2
paccjas Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 6
S Laptop Tech Support 1
SailorMoonChan Laptop Tech Support 0
R Laptop Tech Support 1
SonicSantoro Laptop Tech Support 10
A Laptop Tech Support 3