Question Nokia 6.1 plus T-1083 - mic sometimes doesn't work

Aug 22, 2019
Hi guys, i have a frequent problem with my nokia ta-1083. After test hardware with ##372733## string, I noticed that the problem appeared anyway, with the famous ticking or background whistle. Nokia told me to do a factory recover. After this the phone seemed to work, without any application. But when I restored my apps, the noise returned, both on the hardware test and on call, and recording my voice with whatapp. Meanwhile nokia told me that my imei could not receive assistance from Nokia Europe, because it was a phone for the Chinese market. The purchase was made on GB and the phone has global rom.

So I decide to install the single apps, starting with whatapp, and strangely only with whatapp the problem came back. When I uninstalled and restarted the phone the problem went away. Why do you think this happens?

Aug 22, 2019
I try and try many times. It seems isn't a app problem because after factory reset and without 3rd part app, problem sometimes appear without clear reason. So This is my thought: if it were a hardware problem the problem would always appear, if it were a native of the operating system that does not recognize the single peripheral device (microphone), it would occasionally occur, as in fact it happens. Does this thought make sense ? I say this because I am meditating on whether to keep the phone hoping to resolve it with some update, or to return the whole but remaining with the doubt